The Manav Sampada Portal may also be used to express a service-related problem by completing a few simple steps. It is a prerequisite for registering or raising any concern that the employee must first register with ehrms upsdc.gov.in.
People will not be able to use the eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal until you register. After completing the eHRMS upsdc.gov.in Registration, a person may simply access the portal and login to www.ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
|eHRMS Particulars||Manav Sampada Details|
|Total Registered State||20|
|Total Registered Departments||780|
|Beneficiaries||Uttar Pradesh Government Employees and other 20 States|
|Launched By||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Services||Apply For Leave, Online Complaints Registration, etc|
|Portal Name||eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal|
Services Offered by the Site
The site offers 5 services for the Government employees of the Uttar Pradesh
- Online Application for Leave
- E-service book
- Online Application for Transfer
- Performance Evaluation
- Online Complaint Filing
Below-mentioned is the primary features of the Manav Sampada UP portal:
- Data safety
- Performance evaluation,
- Import from Excel,
- Requests for time off,
- Management of training,
- Attendance control
- Document administration
- All workers’ data will stay online, and seniors will be able to access it using their login ID and password.
- Manav Sampada’s site also includes detailed information on the employee’s office and other pertinent information.
- They can even track how much they have consumed and how much is still available.
- The HR department’s job will be more transparent as things grow easier for them.
- Because the data will be available online indefinitely, future employee needs may be readily monitored and assessed. Manual labor will be eliminated, and people will be able to devote their efforts to increasing the company’s output.
If you wish to apply for leave using the “Manav Sampada Portal,” you must meet all qualifying conditions listed below.
- All applicants who want to apply for leave using the Manav Sampada site must be Uttar Pradesh citizens.
- Applicants who are government workers are solely eligible to apply using the Manav Sampada UP portal.
- Prior to applying for leave, the employees or the applicants need to necessarily check whether their departments have been registered on the site. If not, you are ineligible to apply via the Manav Sampada site.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to access the Manav Sampada UP portal:
- To begin, go to the official website of the Manav sampada Uttar Pradesh
- Then, on the main page, scroll down and click on the eHRMS option.
- After this, identify your department name, and last, input your user ID and password, and the captcha code, which must be entered in the provided box.
- Then click on the Login Button.
- You will now be sent to the website’s home page.
|State Name||Total Published Order|
|MINISTRY OF JAL SHAKTI, DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES, RIVER DEVELOPMENT, and GANGA REJUVENATION||6050|
|Total Published Order||47511|
The HRMS Manav sampada portal is an initiative launched by the Uttar Pradesh Government, which is essentially an HRMS site for workers. The employee may propose a leave using this portal under this arrangement. The users should be registered with this portal to use it and have a comprehensive understanding of it.
How many registered states are in eHRMS?
There is a total number of 20 states registered in eHRMS.
How many departments are registered in the eHRMS portal?
We found a total of 780 departments registered in the eHRMS portal.