Employees Provident Fund Unified Portal in India generally functions as the social security for the employees. It is quintessential for employers to function in compliance with the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) requirements and get PF registration.
To improve the convenience of conducting business, all provident fund services, such as PF registration, PF return filing, and PF contribution payment have been made accessible online through a single site.
|Unified Portal Particular||Details of EPFO|
|Name of the Portal||Unified Portal by EPFO|
|Full form of EPFO||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation|
|Visit Unified Portal||Click Here to Visit|
|Twitter Handle of EPFO||@LabourMinistry|
|Head Office Address||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi 110066|
Additionally, all employee-related services such as account transfers, checking the amount of an employee’s EPF account, and filing claims have been integrated under the umbrella of UAN and the Unified Portal.
Why should you join the Unified Portal?
The advantages of joining the Unified Portal are:
- PF Balance Verification: Any employee who has a UAN connected to a KYC registered on the Unified Portal may simply check their PF Balance.
- EPF Account Activity: Employees may get SMS notifications on credits/debits to their EPF account. Those who have a UAN can manage their EPF account balance via the EPF mobile app or dial 9718397183.
- Submit Claims: Employees with Aadhaar-enabled UANs may submit claims directly to EPFO. There would be no need to visit employers for claim attestation. Furthermore, all applications for EPFO services may be filed online by workers.
- Update KYC Details: Employees who have registered in the Unified Portal may change their KYC information or cellphone number at any time. Additionally, all employer IDS may be placed on the Unified Portal under the UAN in order to consolidate the accounts.
- UAN Card Download: Members registered in the Unified Portal may download their own UAN Card. Similarly, the most current passbook may be printed from the Unified Portal at any time.
Components of the Portal
The components of the Unified Portal are:
- Establishment registration online (OLRE)
- Universal Account Number (UAN) (UAN)
This portal serves as a uniform platform for employers and workers to access several EPFO’s online services.
Serviced Offered to Employers by the EPFO
The EPFO offers the following services to employers:
- The EPFO offers online services ranging from the registration process of the establishments through the filing of monthly reports and online payment of contributions and levies.
- Employees may now use a member passbook service on the EPFO website.
- Member may also use the aadhar-based online claim filing facility.
- Employees must use a verified Aadhar card in conjunction with an active UAN to submit online claims.
- EPFO services have become accessible on the UMANG.
- EPFO services are now available on the EPFO website (Unified Mobile App for New Governance)
- You may also get the app through the UMANG website and the Google Play store or by dialing 971397183.
A unified customer portal consolidates all the information, services, and interaction needed to serve clients into a single, secure website. However, not all portals are created equal; they vary by sector or business since each has its own set of requirements and demands.